I love Idioms! Let’s talk in idioms!

Topics: Humour, Life

I have been at sixes and sevens this week!  How I spent the past week: nothing to write home about! A lot of time went to waste! Am I a waste of space! Nah!

Or am I just kidding myself?! I know I am kidding around! I am a kiddie!

I will soon go for food and thought I’ll give you some food for thought!

Am I talking nonsense? Or talking through my hat?

No. I am talking turkey.

I am so hungry I could eat a horse! So, I will not horse around for long!

Or, am I putting your patience to test?! Did you say, “beat it?!” Huh! What if I don’t’?! Will you beat my brains out?! Sorry, you can’t scare me off, come what may!

I have to work like a Trojan or may be work like a dog! So, I need the food. By the way Frankenstein food is becoming increasingly debatable!

Anyway, I can’t stay put here! I am leaving…

So are you a person after my own heart?  Then rise to the bait! Let’s be idio(ma)tic!

Lo and behold, I am gone!

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to Ma.gnoliaAdd to TechnoratiAdd to FurlAdd to Newsvine

1. Julie A Ray says:

I am at my wits end reading this!
    Ha ha ha! Good one Vikas.
    Read your comment on my webpage. I am humbled.

Hmm! It’s okay, nothing to worry! You are only at your ‘wit’s end’; so there is still light at the end of the tunnel.

But if you were at the end of your tether, it would’ve been a dead end!

So at the end of the day, it is not the end of the world for you! 🙂

3. Sheri says:

idio(ma)tic! ha

@Sheri

Idio(ma)tic indeed!

5. maheep says:

Hi Vikas, 25th jan,2009

Every time I switch on my machine, to visit this blog is my first priority. It became an obsession. It seems I am suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder. It provides me the platform to begin my life early in the morning at daybreak and get starts I find everything here to forget all.. ha..ha..it’s the best thing happens to me.I know vikas you are shy but honest, please no comment and not delete it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…mhp

Dear Maheep,

Feel free to park yourself here! Feel free to set it as your home page.

Why will I delete the comment?! I welcome both bouquets or brickbats!

Vikas.

“So are you a person after my own heart?”
    Wazzat supposed to mean??????? 😮

Btw, “idio(ma)tic!” – Loved it!! 🙂

8. red dragon says:

i need the meaning of the idom {work like mad} and {foold of tears}

9. Spanish is such an important language. By different estimates it is the fourth most spoken language (by number of speakers) in the world after Mandarin, Hindu and English. Here is a great web site – ElPlop.Com – that is a Spanish slang and idioms dictionary and is interactive in the sense that one can rate the definitions given and can add their own definitions.

10. smitha kumaran says:

Enjoyed reading this… Good Ido(ma)tic stuff!

I love Idioms; preparation for CSE has ruined my vocab but I can never forget my first love! 😀

12. smitha kumaran says:

That is temporary … i guess!!