If I were a Superhero I’d probably look like…

Topics: Comics, Kids' Corner

Taking cue from Roop, this is my hero avatar from the Hero factory! No guns, weapons or fancy gadgets for me; I am holding a shopping bag which suits my personality.  And if you think I have a beautiful body only in this image think again! And go get yours from the Hero Factory! 😀 Click on the image to enlarge it.

Edited to add: There were options for eyes, nose, facial hair and a lot of hero gear but I deliberately did not use them! And the description of the hero avatar comes out depending on the gear you choose. Must read Oorja’s comments about this hero! 😆

vikass-hero-avatar

1. Roop Rai says:

u’re missin an eyeeee!!!! :p

2. Roop Rai says:

u have 74000+ readers?????????????????

omg omg omg!

Muchas Gracias Vee! You do it too; there are a lot of options there; you’ll love it. 🙂

4. Good Lord! You are missing your eyes and *ahem*…well…

Why philanthropist man, be Desi Robin Hood, PoliticianXtarminator ha ha ha I am off to supa hero factory

I have deliberately not used the eyes, nose etc. and I now added a P.S. to the post because Roop also suggested the same thing.

And it is not that I chose to be philanthropist; your adjectives come out automatically depending on your avatar.

6. deadly superhero i must say!!!!!

7. oorja says:

what does this superhero do..? i mean what powers does he have..

with the shopping bag in hand.. let me try.. 🙂

He is the most awaited Greatest superhero for the shoppers.. now whenever you find yourself in midst of a shopping spree just call for this superhero and he’ll take care of all your troubles.

1. X-ray vision to find faults in sale items
    2. muscle power to hold as many shopping bags of 10 women together.
    3. pacifier and diaper holders to take care of babies while their moms are busy shopping..
    4 the bargainaitor helps women in judging the best price so that they can bargin their hearts out..

these are just a few to start with..

Disclaimer : all puns intended.

Vikas hope u don’t mind.

😀 Thanks! Go get yours!

9. you have been tagged!!!!!! visit the blog for details

10. Jagjit says:

Super Hero gone Shopper Hero! 🙂

11. Dev says:

That’s funny. 🙂

12. Dr roshan says:

this world aint big enough for the two of us 🙂 beware the awesome might of the Meaty Spectacled Spork !!!

13. Lora says:

If I were a superhero, I’d be… awesome man.
    Hehe, check this one out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIbsEE-Cz8