Happy Diwali But…: Comics

Topics: Comics, Environment, Kids' Corner

Happy diwali comics

This comics highlighting the noise and air pollution from the firecrackers related to the festival of Diwali. Feel free to right click on it and save the image and forward this Diwali greeting to your friends or just click on the share button below. Also see my save water comics and the Delhi summer torture comics.

1. Chatterbox says:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    You’ve got an informative blog Vikas.

Hope you have a happy,safe & cracker free Diwali.

Cheers

2. Brilliant!!! And I am using it!!! Thanks Vikas!

Thank you Chatterbox and IHM. Feel free to forward the message. 😀

Thaks IHM , I have also now provided the hyperlink to the image!

5. Mohan says:

Thanks for the wishes Vikas, wish you and your family too a bright and colorful Diwali.

PS: I have corrected the bug you reported. Thanks for taking time out to report them!

6. smitha kumaran says:

Hmm… as always… thoughtful!

7. sunil balani says:

Really a very apt and nice message.
    You know Vikas, Shivkashi is the main place where all these crackers are made very near to that place is a town where migrant birds come in a very large quantity . These birds get scared because of the sound of crackers, so people of this place do not burn crackers that make noise.Isn’t that a nice gesture why our fun should become a problem for others?
    Humans have to be sensitive if they have to qualify as humans….

8. Gyurka says:

Remit2India expands Diwali festivities for all with ‘Har Din Diwali’ contest where customers can win over 400 sweepstake prizes worth Rs. 30 Lakh this Diwali season. Customers can play a simple game, remit money via http://www.remit2india.com and win exciting prizes

9. Siddharth says:

The comic looks very professional! Good job!

10. Thanks for save us and poster is brilllent . Very big thanks to vikas

11. pallavi says:

hey u dr…………vikas………i wnna say THAANK U, COZ MA TEACHR HV JST ASKD ME TO MAKE A POSTER ON DIWALI….ETC ……….so your comiic thing ws reallly interstng nd very very attractive i hope all those parents who r cmng 2mrw 4 d ptm will gt attracted 2 dis poster…..thnks 4 d idea

12. tarun says:

this is very nice posture on diwali….thanx!!!

13. arindam saikia says:

IT’S NICE BUT….ARE YOU MAD?I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR RULES,ADVICES,ORDERS etc….JUST JOKING MAN,YOU ARE HEAVENLY GOOD!(DON’T SIT BETWEEN THE CRACKERS IN THE PICTURE,’CAUSE IT CAN BURN YOU TO ASHES)

14. environmentalistRaj says:

hey sam
    i always resist on my freinds to not to burn crackers but they do not listen
    i have not burned any crackers since the last 2-3 years but seeing my freinds do it make me sad
    could u give me any tips so that i could convey ur message to them …….
    thanks.