2 nice Hindi slogans against cutting trees

tree cover This blog now gets a lot of hits from netizens and kids searching Hindi poems, Hindi slogans, Hindi poems for kids and the like. Here are two slogans for environmental conservations.

The first Hindi slogan  was written by me in class VIII for a slogan competition. However, the second Hindi slogan won the award! The second Hindi slogan was not an original work; it was plagiarism. The person had copied it from a graffiti on the wall near the school; nobody knows the author! The first slogan suggests that the trees should not be cut for the sake of sustainable development while the second one laments the lack of trees that provide shade from the scorching sun! See all Hindi posts on this blog.

पेड़ों को मत काटो भाई
ये करते हैं प्राकृतिक भरपाई! :)

कड़ी धूप है जलते पाँव
होते पेड़ तो मिलते छाव! :)

1. sunil balani says:

बधाई अब तो आप officially आप तो कवि हो गये :),और नीरजी ने कवियो पे खूब कहा है

तब मानव कवि बन जाता है !
    जब उसको संसार रुलाता,
    वह अपनों के समीप जाता,
    पर जब वे भी ठुकरा देते
    वह निज मन के सम्मुख आता,
    पर उसकी दुर्बलता पर जब मन भी उसका मुस्काता है !
    तब मानव कवि बन जाता है !

very innovative thought… wishing you many more laurels

• Vikas Gupta says:

Thank you LOL! Kavi not really but this blog is getting a lot of hits (about half of the 500-600 daily hits) on the few Hindi poems it has! This was actually a test post to test my new theme! I killed two birds with one stone! I will be writing a lot of Hindi poems and slogans now (even mindless ones) for fun and helping children.

Thanks again.Great Hindi lines on the birth of a poet by Gopal Das Neeraj! I liked it so much I did a google on it! :)

2. arpit says:

love the new look of the blog… :P

3. arpit says:

but i am sure you must be missing the snow on wordpress :P

4. I don’t know Hindi, but by the comments I can guess it is good. BTW, what is the snow are you referring to? What does it mean?

5. azim says:

hi vikas.
    trees par jo panktiya hai mujhe bachpan ki yaad dila gayi

6. pooja says:

ur answer was very helpfull.thank u ur are avery good in hindi.

7. poo says:

please help me with more slogans on paryavaran.

8. Deborah says:

Hi Vikas – are your Hindi slogans and poems translatable, or wouldn’t they work so well in English? I’d be really interested to know.x

• Vikas Gupta says:

Deborah,

They can be translated but they will not appear as nice after translation! I deliberately write in Hindi because there is dearth of Hindi material on net (particularly search engine optimised Hindi posts).

I can write in English too; I love writing taglines and slogans. You can yourself write some great ones I know.

9. Deborah says:

That’s really interesting – I guessed that maybe they would lose something in translation, but I had no idea there was a dearth of Hindi material on the net. Btw – I don’t think I would be any good at slogans or poetry! x

• Vikas Gupta says:

Deborah,

There is material on net but they do not know how to do the SEO meaning if you search in Google it will not show!

I am sure you will write good ones. Try sometime! I was a content writer for 2 months many years ago and they asked me to write slogans/tag lines for a mobile company and I wrote 200 slogans and a poem on the company and they were speechless!

10. Deborah says:

Hi Vikas – the other thing I am really curious about is this: the Hindi writing looks really beautiful to my eyes – does it look beautiful to you, or does it just look ordinary to you (because you are used to it)?

11. Rushi says:

Vikas u r comments is gud bro..& u r site also good :) keep working to upgrade site

12. Home says:

Kuch to naya likho

13. urvashi says:

your slogans feched me an A….thankya…….aka dhanyavad…..haha

14. arun says:

aapke slogan bahut acche lage

15. Lakshmi says:

Your slogans came handy, thanks, i want to try writing some on my own…you are an inspiration thanks

16. Manish says:

vikas dear very good thought keep it up please send me some more slogan my email id handa_manish2002@yahoo.com before 1st june its request

17. Nancy says:

kya boriyat h apke slogans kabhi toh naya apnao yaaar jab dekho vahi yaaar height h yaaar rellly its tooo boring i want some intresting slogans yaaar………

18. Nancy says:

sunil balani yaaar how boring it is try some to write intersting slogans yaaar

19. shantam says:

more slogans must be there. (english)