List of some books/articles that have a critique of Namwar Singh’s Marxist writings. It will be useful for anyone looking for alochana of Namwar Siingh writings (Pragativadi Hindi alochana). It was quickly compiled by a friend for someone who needed it. See the list below if you are a Hindi research scholar or interested in Hindi literature and criticism.
1. Hindi Alochna ka vikas by Shamser (Sumit Prakashan): chapter on Pragativadi alochana
2. Hindi ka Gadya Itihas by Dr. Ramchanda Tiwari (reputed Marxvadi sameekshak?), Vishwavidyalaya Prakashan.
3. Hindi alochana: beesvi shatabdi (Hindi alochna ki vikas yatra) by Dr. Revtiraman (Abhivyakti Prakashan).
4. Hindi alochana ka vikas by Nandkishore naval (Rajkamal Prakashan).
5. Hindi alochana: beesvi shatabdi by Nirmala Jain (National Publishing House).
6. Hindi ki pragatisheel alochana: edited by Shyam Kashyap, Kamala Parasad and Khagyendra Thakur; Radhakrishna Publications. (most comprehensive edited critique of Marxist writings in Hindi).
7. Adhunik Hindi Alochana ke beej shabd by Bacchan Singh (Radhakrishna Prakashan).